Terms & Conditions Out of the Box
By confirming your booking you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- All quotations and sales of Products are exclusively and expressly made on these Terms unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Out of the Box. These terms shall supersede any additional, different or conflicting terms proposed by Customer or contained on Customer’s purchase order or any document or instrument submitted by Customer, and all such terms proposed by Customer are hereby objected to and rejected by seller.
Pricing & Payment
- All prices are based on currency rates of exchange in effect at the time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation or unforeseen economic circumstances.
- Payment terms are net 30 days from the date of the activity.
Changes & Cancellation
- Changes in group size can communicated ultimately 3 days prior to event date by e-mail only.
- Once the booking is confirmed, cancellation is allowed 7 days prior to event solely by e-mail. Rescheduling is allowed only under extreme weather circumstances. Out of the Box maintains the sole right to make exceptions to this policy. Any said exception does not warrant or grant any precedent.
- Bookings can be made online on the Out of the Box website, or via email. Game Materials shall be delivered to consumer only after confirmation has been received by Out of the Box.
Safety & Risks
- All personal items/belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Out of the Box including the employees or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside of Site.
- Out of the Box owner including all employees or agents shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection during the Citygame. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy and/or health condition while you participate and/or play Citygames in public. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand the risks and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety while participating in the Citygame.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from Out of the Box and its products.
- You understand and agree to receive your booking, payment confirmation and game materials via email only (unless agreed upon otherwise). You acknowledge and understand that Out of the Box is not required to provide physical copies of bookings, payment or game materials.
- These terms and conditions are protected by Dutch law as Out of the Box is part of Rena Beheer B.V., The Netherlands.